SUMMARY: Repairs and maintains automatic Pinspotters / Pinsetters, lane and scoring equipment, building and all other bowling center equipment at the highest level of operating proficiency. Assists in the repair and maintenance of the bowling facility. Performs preventive maintenance, cleaning and /or minor repairs as directed by the center Facility Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Maintains Pinspotters/Pinsetters and related bowling equipment to Bowlero Corporation specifications as directed.
- Abides by and maintains safety procedures and operation procedures as required by Bowlero Corporation and OSHA.
- Ensures that shop and machine area are clean and organized at all times.
- Assists the center Facility Manager with the training of new mechanics.
- Follows the preventive maintenance program for all center equipment (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Monitors and maintains clean, consistent and scoreable lane conditions to USBC specifications were required.
- Maintains lane conditioning equipment.
- Monitors and performs daily center maintenance on HVAC, roofing, plumbing and electrical as instructed by Facility Manager/General Manager after proper training.
- Quickly and safely corrects pin jams, ball return calls, and other malfunctions while bowling is in progress.
- Assists in performing both general and emergency maintenance repairs as directed by the supervisor on duty.
- Maintains and keeps up to date all necessary logs and frames per stop sheets.
- Must complete the B- Mechanic training programs within specified time frame.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: n/a
QUALIFICATIONS: B-Mechanics must possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical manuals and schematics. Responds to common inquiries or complaints from employees, customers and/or regulatory agencies. Effectively communicates pertinent information to center management. Applies principles of logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems. Deals with nonverbal schematics (formulas, schematics, graphs, etc.) and a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent with algebra, geometry and/or applied mathematics and three to five years of related experience. Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bowling center environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time, and may be asked to lift up to 30lbs often, team lift up to 100lbs occasionally. The noise level is typical for bowling.