AC Pro is a family-owned HVAC company with locations in Southern California, Arizona and Nevada. We value taking care of our customers, creating an enjoyable work environment for our associates, and doing work that is honest and high-quality.
We're seeking drivers to join our team who would like to provide our customers with courteous and reliable service, learn about our products and industry, enjoy a positive workplace with fair benefits, and help us build this company into a place where both you and your family will be proud to have you work.
We are looking for Drivers for our daily deliveries.
As a Driver your primary duties would include the following:
- Drive transfer materials to AC Pro locations.
- Assist with loading and unloading materials as needed.
- Deliver and pick up materials from job sites and communicate courteously with customers.
- Complete delivery paperwork and daily logs.
- Work with dispatch team to ensure product targets and deadlines are met.
This would be a good opportunity if you:
- Have the ability to follow specific verbal and written instructions.
- Are looking for overtime potential.
- Have had a Class C license for at least 5 years, with a clean driving record.
- Has experience driving a box truck or other work delivery vehicles
This position requires some physical abilities including:
- Ability to be seated driving for the majority of the workday.
- Ability to lift or move 25-50 pounds.
- Ability to reach, feel, grasp, grip, carry, push, and pull.
*Required - Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Medical & Dental: HMO and PPO options
- Vision Plan
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly pay periods (every Friday)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Veteran’s day off with pay for associates who served in the military
- Career Advancement and Development Opportunities.
Schedule: Morning shift, plus overtime and Saturdays as needed.
Pay Range: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour (DOE)
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : General, Manufacturing