Resource Development Associate – Full Time, Non-exempt, at Cedar House Life Change Center
Cedar House Life Change Center (CHLCC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation 125-bed CARF Accredited treatment facility awarded as a Top Workplace in the Inland Empire for 2021 and 2022. Our organization encourages employees to grow in their positions and promotes them from within the company. We envision a full continuum of care and outreach activities to achieve healing for individuals, families, and communities.
Why You will Love Us:
The staff at Cedar House is passionate and dedicated to improving the lives of those suffering from substance use and co-occurring disorders. They have uncompromising integrity and the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality. We are a high-energy, enthusiastic, respectful team who values the ideas and opinions of others.
The salary range for this position is $24.00 - $35.00 / Hour.
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan Company matched at $1: $1 up to 6% of Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Vacation 2 weeks accrued per year initially, then incrementally more with longevity.
- Sick Leave 48 hours accrued for the first year, then 48 hours of sick leave are provided at the beginning of each new year thereafter
- Holidays 12 paid per year
What You'll Do:
- Assist with social media presence.
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Development with grant research.
- Assist with research and developing materials for the Strategic Partnership Plan and cultivation for government and community relations.
- Assist with developing materials for the online review program.
- Assist with mailings, touchpoints, and events correlating to the Major Gifts Program.
- Attend community meetings as requested by the Director of Marketing and Development.
- Assist in Volunteer Management: recruitment, organizing, and managing.
- Special Event Duties:
Assist in planning, organizing, and setting up/tearing down for Fundraising Special Events.
Solicit and bundle in-kind donations for Fundraising Special Events, including, but not limited to, the silent auction and opportunity prize drawings.
Responsible for Non-Fundraising Special Events, including, but not limited to, Alumni Day and Board Appreciation Events. (Will assist in other events as needed.)
Create monthly fundraising reports and dashboards.
Manage relationships in the database and, as requested, communicate with various stakeholders (Board of Directors, CEO, and the Director of Marketing and Development).
Responsible for designing, managing, and ensuring all communication occurs efficiently for Annual Campaigns, such as email asks, Giving Tuesday, Year-End Ask, etc.
Coordinate production and mailing of spring and year-end appeal letters.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Preferred experience in a non-profit development office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter, data, and deadline-driven, with an ability to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- A sense of humor and a positive attitude.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Cedar House is an at-will employer, and as such, either the employer or employee may terminate the employment relationship with or without cause.
$24.00 - $35.00