• Great company in Ontario looking for someone for short term 4 months to cover maternity leave till approximately September 2023.
• $20 Per Hour
• Mon – Friday 8:00am – 10:30am start time
• Flexible to work Saturdays and OT
• Temporary Assignment at least 4 Months
• Basic Excel
• Mandatory experience- Scheduling Drivers
• Mandatory experience- Creating Bill of Lading
• Mandatory experience-Assisting/checking in Drivers outside & inside of warehouse
• Mandatory experience-BOL FILING
• Duties: Basic computer skills (data entry), emails, phones, placing orders, creating bill of lading, assisting drivers, misc. office.
Shift Hours: Flexible to start 8:00am-10:30am
9:30am – 6:00pm (after training)
Training Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (we can work with her if she needs to come in later)
Attire: Black tennis OK – we will get uniforms within 2 weeks
Purpose of Position: Performs administrative and clerical functions to support the operations of the distribution center.
• Bill warehouses for glass shipped and maintain BOL files.
• Complete documentation for inbound shipments and containers.
• Maintain receiving logs and packing list files.
• Prepare various daily reports on distribution center operation.
• Prepare and send vendor notifications on receiving discrepancies and vendor breakage.
• Prepare UPS Orders.
• Assist customers with will call orders.
• Create bate / dispatch will calls orders and prepare them to be used by the distribution center to fill and ship glass to warehouses.
• Answer incoming phone calls.
• Minimum Requirements:
• High school diploma or G.E.D. Knowledge of basic skills in the use of Microsoft applications.
Text- Your full name and job type interest
• BBSI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. BBSI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.California job applicants. You can find that notice through the following link https://www.bbsi.com/privacy-notice-california-applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 per hour
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Ontario, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Dispatching: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Manufacturing