The Door Installer is responsible for the installation of entry doors and frames to ensure a proper weatherproofing of fabricated metal enclosure buildings according to specifications.
- Review, analyze, and follow various blueprints, diagrams, drawing, procedures, and work instructions to complete assemblies of frames and door for enclosure buildings
- Assemble and install windows with wire mesh glass
- Uses various power tools and hand tools (ex. Drills, impacts, screwdrivers, grinders, etc.) to accomplish assigned tasks
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly
- Provide feedback to management and engineering of any suggestions for improving door installation process
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary supplies, tools, and parts in assigned work station
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately
- Knowledge of manufacturing, equipment maintenance, and safety management
- Abilities to understand and perform weatherproofing sealing and installation
- Reading comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow written directions, blueprints, wiring drawings, schematics, and engineering diagrams
- Basic math skills to meet technical specifications and measurements
- Basic understanding of tools (ex. Tape measure, impact drill, etc.)
- Abilities to drill and tap into 1/4"-1/2” steel frame
- Demonstrated proficiency with the ability to safety operate powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, scissors lift, overhead crane, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of related experience in assembly or manufacturing setting
- Prior experience operating powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, scissors lift, overhead crane is a plus)
- Prolonged periods of standing, bending, kneeling, and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 35 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Manufacturing