Driver -Riverside, CA
Driver -Riverside, CA
About Cedar House Life Change Center:
Cedar House Life Change Center (CHLCC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. What started as a small 12-bed alcohol treatment facility for men in 1973, named "Amigo House", is now a 125-bed treatment facility and we are growing! The staff at Cedar House is passionate and dedicated to improving the lives of those suffering from Substance Use Disorders.
Cedar House was awarded Top Work Places in 2021 and is an excellent place to begin developing your skills in the treatment and rehabilitation of our clients.
DUTY STATEMENT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Will transport residents to pre-determined destinations and will maintain safe vehicle maintenance and ensure necessary repairs.
- Transport residents to hospitals, courts, etc.
- Assist as a guide to residents.
- Assist in miscellaneous program functions.
- Enforce all house rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the appearance and physical maintenance of the vehicle and keep an inventory of necessary emergency supplies.
- Meet as needed with the Transitional Coordinator to discuss necessary repairs/duties.
- Safeguard the residents, and staff.
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid credentials.
- Maintain productive working relationships with staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Class B License
- Passenger Endorsement
- Good driving record.
- Ability to maintain accurate filing system.
- Understanding of the nature of chemical dependency.
- An understanding of government contracts and agencies.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Champions the mission, culture, and objectives of the organization.
- Demonstrates value and respect for all employees.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Performs effectively as a team player.
- Values the ideas and opinions of others and routinely collects their input as part of the decision-making process.
The physical requirements described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The position’s specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Job Function : Customer Service, General