We are looking for a skilled and detailed oriented sit-down Forklift operator and material handler.
This person will be primary focused on loading and unloading tractor-trailer trucks, flat beds and van semi-trucks using a High Capacity sit down forklift (8K,10K & 12k capacity) and facilitate raw material to our machine operators.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of products is fulfilled.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage.
- Receive inventory in the system following proper procedure.
- Comply with all OSHA and SDS standards.
- Dayli forklift checks.
- Maintain finished goods in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Assist in physical stock takes.
- Proven experience as a sit-down forklift driver.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Job Function : Manufacturing