Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Consultant
BBSI helps business owners to focus on their business. We eliminate organizational complexity and bring predictability to the management of their business. We offer outsourced HR, risk management, payroll administration and recruiting to small-and medium-sized businesses. We combine expert knowledge with industry-leading solutions allowing business owners to focus on their core business while building stronger companies.
BBSI is experiencing a steady rate of growth and is looking for key employees to complement our existing teams. The HR Consultant role provides guidance and support to our business-owner clients and our internal team of experts. This person must demonstrate strong business acumen, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a genuine desire to proactively and consistently deliver results for our clients and internal teams.
The BBSI HR Consultant supports a multi-million dollar business unit that consults on a broad range of organizational issues. The primary objective of the HR Consultant is to provide guidance, training and support to clients in the areas of strategic human capital management, employment law compliance, employee relations, organizational development, workers' compensation administration and the overall development of best practices in human resources.
This position is a full time, exempt position that reports to the Area Manager and works in partnership with other positions within the business unit, branch and corporate office.
• Thorough understanding of human resources principles and practices, including employment laws and regulations. This includes self-directed maintenance on knowledge of current laws, events, industry trends and economic factors that may impact BBSI and its clients.
• Knowledge of HR metrics and ability to benchmark, measure, analyze and articulate the value and ROI of HR initiatives, practices and policies
• 10+ years' experience in hands-on and strategic HR management
• Multi-client/units consulting experience a plus
• Networked with HR associations or related network groups
• Training, Organizational and Cultural Development experience a must
• Ability and willingness to enthusiastically "roll up sleeves" and perform administrative work as needed
• Experience processing payroll
• Experience in building an HR department a plus
• Ability to become a trusted advisor to business owners
• Additional operations or business experience outside of HR
• Demonstrated ability to write, develop and deliver successful presentations and facilitate trainings to individuals and groups at all levels of an organization
• Roughly 80% of time spent out of the office - primarily local - working with clients at their location
• Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree is a plus
• SPHR or PHR strongly preferred
• Extensive Microsoft Office experience
For individuals with these requirements, this position offers at a minimum:
• Generous base salary, profit sharing, 401k with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program and comprehensive benefits package
• Knowledge that you are working for a results oriented and growing organization
• Opportunity to impact the success and growth of client companies and BBSI
• Gain experience working in multiple industries
If you meet the above requirements, we welcome the opportunity to learn more about you. For more information, visit us at https://bbsi.com/
"California applicants: to see how we protect your data, visit our website at https://www.bbsi.com/privacy-notice-california-applicants
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Manufacturing