Inventory Control Specialist
Inventory Control Specialist
Reports to: Inventory Control Manager
Established in 1986, AC Pro is a fast-growing heating and air conditioning distributor. A family-owned business with locations in California, Arizona, and Nevada, we provide products and solutions to heating and air conditioning contractors. Our company culture is built around providing an incomparable experience for our customers, creating a safe and enjoyable work environment for our associates, and using technology to improve efficiency and provide customers with products and services that are second to none.
About the Position
AC Pro is looking for a Inventory Control Specialist to perform product and category counts to ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported per company expectations. Investigate and complete stock on hand adjustments as needed to maintain adequate stock levels. Audit and submit detailed reports on demand.
- Maintain and update accurate records of inventory.
- Perform routine audits.
- Perform routine cycle counts.
- Audit and troubleshoot discrepancies between stock and records.
- Relocate physical product as necessary to accommodate business growth.
- Use handheld scanners and label making equipment to ensure environment is clearly marked.
- Keep areas clean, neat, and organized at all times and keep free of clutter.
- Some college and/or High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of inventory control experience.
Physical & Skill Requirements:
- Ability to stand, kneel, walk for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive fine motor skills and dexterity in both hands simultaneously.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and or move 10-25 pounds throughout the day; 50lbs by yourself, 100lbs assisted.
- Forklift experience and certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate ability to provide clear and concise information.
- Must maintain a sharp eye for detail.
- Must be able to accurately demonstrate ability to type and perform manual alpha/numeric entries.
- Above average computer and technological proficiency.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Organizational skills; able to plan time and work effort effectively with attention to details.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; able to identify critical situations and use good judgment to respond in a timely manner and if needed, consult appropriate personnel before making critical decisions.
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
Our culture & environment:
- Extremely fast paced environment.
- Leadership is interested in your ideas to improve the job and company.
- Good ideas and hard work are valued over titles and degrees.
- We are committed to diversity in the workplace.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Medical & Dental: HMO and PPO options
- Vision Plan
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly pay periods (every Friday)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Veteran’s day off with pay for associates who served in the military
Schedule: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM - Must be available for Overtime & Weekends as needed
Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $19.00- $21.00 per hour
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans encouraged to apply
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Manufacturing, General