Lead Wire Prep
Lead Wire Prep
The Lead Wire Prep personnel is responsible for leading a team of employees in completing assigned manufacturing projects.
- Oversees the work of assigned team employees
- Addresses minor discipline problems with team members; refers more serious cases to the supervisor
- Assists with the planning and preparation of training and orientation for new team members in partnership with the training specialist and team trainer
- Read and interpret work orders, manufacturing procedures, work instructions, wiring diagrams, and prints to manufacture wiring subassemblies for relay and control panels
- Collaborates with team members to discuss upcoming work assignments; delegates assignments based on team members skills and experience
- Assists team members with technical issues or advanced problems with given assignments
- Inspects work performed by team members
- Tracks and logs workers time, materials, and other resources used for inventory purposes.
- Partner with supervisor or production manager to resolve any issues that arise within department.
- Ensure quality workmanship of all wires and components
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Complete assemblies and sub-assemblies for manufacturing projects as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Solid attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience related to electrical wiring or manufacturing
- Previous experience leading a team of employees
- Periods of standing, walking, and sitting at a desk using a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
- Must wear PPE, such as gloves, safety glasses, hard hat, and ear protection, while working on the production floor
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Manufacturing