About Cedar House Life Change Center
Come join our great team and help us to continue to provide high quality Substance Use Treatment. Use this exciting opportunity with Cedar House to develop your abilities in the rehabilitation field and grow in your career!
Cedar House Life Change Center (CHLCC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. What started as a small 12-bed alcohol treatment facility for men in 1973, named "Amigo House", is now a 125-bed treatment facility and we are growing! The staff at Cedar House is passionate and dedicated to improving the lives of those suffering from Substance Use Disorders.
Cedar House was awarded Top Work Places in 2021 and is an excellent place to begin developing your skills in the treatment and rehabilitation of our clients. Our organization encourages our employees to grow in their positions and promotes from within. We have multi-tiered positions that enable qualified employees to promote into higher positions with higher pay ranges! We offer comprehensive benefits package (see below)!
DUTY STATEMENT AND RESPONSIBILIES
- Responsible for the repairs, maintenance, and safety of the safety.
- Work with and assist maintenance staff, volunteers, and trainees.
- Troubleshoot electrical, plumbing and construction problems.
- Knowledge of all emergency shutoffs i.e., water, gas, electrical.
- Knowledge of circuit breaker center.
- Maintain an inventory of maintenance supplies and tools.
- Safeguard the residents, visitors, and staff welfare always.
- Meet daily with Maintenance Supervisor for directions on repairs.
- Maintain productive working relationships with staff.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one-year previous related work experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of government contracts and agencies.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Champions the mission, culture, and objectives of the organization.
- Demonstrates value and respect for all employees.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Performs effectively as a team player.
- Values the ideas and opinions of others and routinely collects their input as part of decision-making process.
The physical requirements described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The positions specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Excellent Benefits to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance.
- 403b Retirement Plan Company matched at $1: $1 up to 6% of Annual Salary.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- Vacation 2 weeks accrued per year initially, then incrementally more with longevity.
- Sick Leave 48 hours accrued for first year, then 48 hours of sick leave are provided at the beginning of each new year thereafter.
- Holidays 12 paid per year.
Cedar House Life Change Center - Nurse Practitioner (paylocity.com)
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Administrative