We are looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant to join its growing marketing team, which helps us run campaigns for our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming startups to national-level brands, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives. Your job would be helping use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
• Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader
• Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
• Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
• A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
• Excited about building the culture of our startup
• Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious Responsibilities:
• Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
• Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
• Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
• Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
• Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
• Customer Relations • Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company Skills & Must-Haves:
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
• Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-confident and outgoing personality.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
• Creative mindset.
• Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School