A Day in the Life
As an Inventory Clerk, you will play an important part of the Inventory team by ensuring accuracy of inventory, efficient organization and execution of inventory processes. You’ll be working with products from awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
What does success look like in this role?
The ideal candidate has effective communication and interaction across all levels of the facility to ensure inventory issues and tasks are being handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
The following schedule is available for this role:
1st Shift: Tuesday - Saturday, 4:00AM - 12:30PM (LC)
1st Shift: Tuesday - Saturday, 5:00AM - 1:30PM (LH)
$17.75 an hour
9988 Redwood, Fontana, CA 92336 (LH)
13169 Slover Ave, Fontana, CA 92336 (LC)
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Experience with basic warehouse management scanning system (WMS)
- Must be a high-compliant and accurate individual
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Trustworthy and moral character
The Must Haves:
- Must be in good standing in your current position (i.e., good performance/attendance, no PIPs received within the last 3 months), and
- Must make your current Supervisor/Manager aware of your interest AND have their approval BEFORE submitting application.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, ok with heights in elevated areas and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
- Ability to gain narrow aisle forklift certification.
Things You Will be Doing
- Conduct inventory cycle counts, audits, lost and found, inventory reporting
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, track and report them
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times
- Performs other duties as requested
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Inventory Clerk (Internal) - NRI - Career Page (applytojob.com)
Job Type : Full-Time
Job Function : Customer Service