A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Shipper, you will play an important part of the Outbound team by ensuring all outbound shipments are processed according to client and customer needs. This position will involve frequently lifting and moving boxes from 20 – 50 lbs. and wrapping pallets the entire shift. You’ll be working with products from awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
What does success look like in this role?
A successful shipper will love a fast-paced, physically demanding environment and work well under pressure and tight deadlines. An individual wo has a very high attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing priorities. Enjoying communicating and strategizing with the team and a ‘can do” attitude will be traits that align with success and happiness in this role.
The following schedule is available for this role:
2nd Shift: Monday-Friday; 1:30pm-10:00pm
$18.75 an hour
13169 Slover Ave. Fontana, CA 92336 (LC)
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Experience with a warehouse management system (WMS)
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
The Must Haves:
- Must be in good standing in your current position (i.e., good attendance, performance, no PIPs within the last 3 months)
- Must make current Supervisor/Manager aware of your interest and have their approval PRIOR to applying
- Must have 6+ months of prior warehouse experience, Shipping department a plus
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, ok with heights in elevated areas and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
Things You Will be Doing
- Ensures outbound product are loaded and shipped according to assigned carrier
- Ensures custom retailer carton labels are generated and applied in the correct position
- Being able to use and navigate the WMS system to ship orders
- Consolidate shipment requirements based off Customers' request
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times.
- Performs other duties as requested.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School