A Day in the Life
As an Order Fulfillment Processor Lead, you will play an important part in leading the order fulfillment team by ensuring the picking, packing and outbound auditing is processed within client SLA’s. You’ll be working with product from some awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
What does success look like in this role?
As an OFL engaging interactions with the teams will bring success in this role. A keen eye for attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to motivate and celebrate wins with your team are an integral part of the role. You will be on the front lines ensuring that the processes are being accurately followed and KPI’s are being met.
The following schedule is available for this role:
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 1:30PM - 10PM
$21.00 per hour
15101 Santa Ana Ave, Suite 102, Fontana, CA 92335 (LE)
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Experience with a warehouse management system (WMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties, follow through assignments with a minimum of direction, and be extremely detail oriented
- Experience in leading personnel to ensure all assigned activities are performed effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
The Must Haves:
- Must make current Supervisor/Manager aware of your interest and have their approval PRIOR to applying
- Must be in good standing in your current position (i.e., good attendance, performance, no PIPs within the last 3 months)
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, ok with heights in elevated areas and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
Thing You Will be Doing
- Oversee the training and cross-training of team members
- Lead and delegate a variety of order fulfillment tasks while working within SLA
- Collaborate with the Supervisor by planning labor requirements based on forecast and direction from the Client Services team
- Picking, packing, scanning, tagging along with other general warehouse duties
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School