*Job Description: Program Supervisors design and oversee ABA treatment provided to clients with autism or other special needs. Program Supervisors create behavior plans and programs and ensure that the treating team follows through the plan as outlined. All new supervisors will go through training and will have an opportunity to get their fieldwork supervision hours if pursuing a career as a Behavior Analyst.
- Creates individualized behavior intervention plans and programs for the home and community to individuals diagnosed with autism or related diagnosis.
- Work under the direct supervision of a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
- Attends staff meetings, clinical meetings and other trainings required
- Completes necessary documentation including data, session notes, behavior graphs and keeps updated with other site, program, and participant-related documents and reports. Provides client-related communication to caregivers, the clinical team, and other health care providers as appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
• Master’s Degree OR currently enrolled and has taken at least 18 units in a Master's program. Preference for degree programs related to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), psychology, education/teaching, early childhood development, behavior therapy or related field
• At least 1 year of experience with ABA, working with individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disabilities in the home or school setting
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Google applications (i.e. Gmail, Drive, Docs and Sheets) and must be able to navigate apps on an iPad and laptop.
• Ability to maintain positive interaction and professionalism with others, including oral and written communication. Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of individuals and groups. Demonstrate ability to interact well with children and their families
• Ability to interpret and implement policies, procedures and regulations, and to demonstrate good judgment.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive situations and documentation
• Ability to pass a post-offer TB test
• Ability to obtain and maintain a criminal record/fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation
• Ability to travel locally and maintain auto insurance and vehicle registration
We require all clients and staff to wear masks during sessions and in our facilities. We strictly implement hand hygiene and disinfecting areas used. We provide staff with PPE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
We provide PPEs and require all our families and staff to wear masks during sessions, as well as practice good hand hygiene.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Masters
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Healthcare