DIRECT REPORTS: General Manager
PAY RANGE: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
JOB STATUS: Full-time or Part-time
POSITION SUMMARY: Our ideal Receptionist is energetic, kind, insightful, and offers cannabis knowledge. Our company loves to invest in our receptionists to put them on the fast track for promotions within our company. They will assist guests, clients, vendors and management whenever possible. Reception assists the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines. You must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences as well as consistently learn products and develop cannabis education.Always prioritize the customer first before additional job duties are performed. Information-based training will be given to all receptionists in order to educate customers.
Customer Service and Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greeting every customer with a big smile and kind attitude
• Make sure all patients are aware of all promos and/or daily deals going on.
• Verifying proper paperwork, documentation and ID for customers and patients for compliance verification.
• Responds to all customer questions, concerns, or suggestions and reaches out to management when necessary. • Maintain a compliant and clean facility and assures side-work completion every shift.
• Provides superior customer service for vendors, patients/customers, and caregivers.
• Ensures customer services standards set by the company will be upheld.
• Communicate all specials going on in-store to all patrons visiting the store
• Maintain product knowledge of all products in-store in order to communicate to customers and patients via phone. • Properly track all new customers by signing them up through the Membership Agreement form.
• Answer all incoming calls to the business with a professional, friendly attitude Operational Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand the different requirements of medical patients vs recreational customers.
• Help manage weedmaps and all online menu platforms.
• Manage flow of traffic from the waiting room to the sales floor.
• Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures. • Creating new bud pods and bin labels.
• Understand that no vault access is allowed under any circumstances
• Responsible for supporting dispensary Store Manager, Inventory Manager, Assistant Manager and Lead Reception. • Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
• Optional participation in community volunteering events JD - Receptionist - Last Updated: May 2021 Page 1 of 2 Minimum Requirements:
● Be at least 21 years of age.
● Ability to pass a comprehensive background/Live Scan check.
● Must adhere to Employee Handbook policies and job description duties
● Must have a high school diploma or GED.
● Previous retail experience; cannabis sales experience preferred.
● Must be able to individually lift up to 50lbs.
● Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift for long periods of time. Desired Skills and Qualifications: ● Exceptional relationship building abilities.
● Exceptional member service mindset.
● Energetic and highly determined.
● Ability to build strong, meaningful, long-term relationships.
● Effective oral and written skills.
● Dedicated team player. DISCRIMINATION CLAIM: In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Catalyst are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Catalyst complies with all EEOC guidelines. Catalyst complies with California law and protects individuals from illegal discrimination by employers based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status.
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Job Function : Customer Service