Salary Range: $137-$147k plus bonus and full benefits
Summary of essential job functions
- Manager the service department which includes, the service scheduler and technicians
- Leading, coaching, and developing direct reports
- Championing a safety-first culture
- Financial responsibility for entire operation, including
- Developing annual operating plans and other financial reports
- Tracking throughput for on time delivery and work to meet customer’s requirements
- Controlling, monitoring, and adjusting inventory levels and staffing as required to meet current market conditions and forecasted plans
- Supporting sales department in meeting customer’s delivery requirements
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Cross-functional, dynamic leader with a strong bias toward delivering results and providing customers with the highest level of service possible including following up on any and all open issues and driving those to completion
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-moving, team-oriented environment, and effective interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in Body Parts, Suspensions, and Chassis in the heavy-duty parts industry.
- 5+ years of experience in Management.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using ERP Systems and Microsoft Office programs (Excel).
Founded in 1989, Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste handling equipment in North America. We specialize in products, systems and solutions to help you collect, store, transport and manage a wide range of waste and recyclables. Wastequip is one of the few companies that manufactures a complete line of both steel and plastic waste handling equipment. We built our stress-free solutions with you in mind, making Wastequip the perfect place for one-stop sourcing.
Wastequip’s extensive product selection includes dumpsters, compactors, balers, carts and more. Our products are built to handle collection of household, commercial, and industrial waste and recyclables. Our experienced sales team specializes in assisting customers in finding the right solution for your waste or recycling needs. With facilities across North America, we have the product you need when and where you need it.
Regional Service Manager - West Coast | Opportunities (ultipro.com)