Retail Client Service Coordinator II
Retail Client Service Coordinator II
If working closely with clients AND cars sounds like your jam, then tune in – we may be playing your song. Of course, we don’t JUST mean cars – we mean all vehicles, and we don’t mean just ANY client, we mean the accounts that make up Manheim’s portfolio of amazing customers. You may know Manheim as part of the Cox family of businesses. If Client Service Coordinator sounds like your kind of adventure, then keep reading…Manheim may be a great home for you.
What You’ll Do
Like we said, clients AND vehicles are two things you’ll be very comfortable with in this role. It’s a varied, exciting job with a lot of hats to wear. Try these on for size:
• Foremost, you’ll manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
• You’ll review and update condition reports, then approve and audit the vehicle repair reports.
• You’ll “walk” vehicles with account representatives and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
• When a customer has an inquiry about a vehicle, you’ll be responsive, providing quality service and doing your best to resolve problems.
• You’ll communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops as well as timely completion of reconditioning.
• You’ll collaborate to prepare vehicles for sale and to ensure appropriate scanning and organization.
• You’ll review vehicles in our sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
• Of course, you’ll follow all safety and health procedures and model the behaviors related to such.
What’s In It For You?
This job has a lot of responsibilities, and with great responsibility comes great rewards. We may have just misquoted a famous line, but you get the idea. We want you to feel supported in every way possible, so here are a few of the reasons you’ll love working with Cox.
• A job that has this many moving parts needs pay and benefits that cover a lot of ground as well. So, Cox provides highly competitive pay, generous incentives, and other compensation perks (401k + company match, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance (cool, right?) and much more.
• Growth is a good thing, and you’ll have opportunities to learn and train so you can sharpen your skills and explore opportunities across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge and empower you.
• Cox has an outstanding company culture. We get that you’ve got a life outside our doors, so we create a flexible work environment, honoring your desire to balance work life with, well, life. Our diverse, inclusive culture invites you to bring your authentic self to work, and the trust between our leadership and our teams means you’re working in an environment that supports collaboration through innovation, and real change driven by people like you.
Who You Are
You’re a fan of the great outdoors, where a good part of this gig takes place. You know your way around an automobile, with an eye for where enhancements are most needed. You enjoy people and believe teamwork with lots of different players is an exciting way to get the job done. You can dig into the details to ensure every “T” is crossed, and you stand proudly behind your meticulous work.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Effective communication and organization skills required.
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
• Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. preferred.
• Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a handheld portable terminal preferred.
This is an outdoor role, meaning exposure to weather elements is to be expected.
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""