A Day in the Life
As a Returns Clerk, you will play an important part of the Returns team by organizing and completing all warranty, quality control, repairs and returns duties. You’ll be working with products from awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
What does success look like in this role?
The ideal candidate is someone who is team-oriented, proactive and has a high attention to detail. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and priorities that may change daily , discern any potential roadblocks while remaining focused on partnering with the supervisor and the team.
The following schedule is available for this role:
2nd shift: Monday-Friday, 1:30pm -10:00pm
$18.75 an hour
15101 Santa Ana Ave, Fontana, CA 92337 (LE)
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Ability to learn basic warehouse management scanning system (WMS)
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
The Must Haves:
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, ok with heights in elevated areas and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
- Must be in good standing in your current position (i.e., good attendance, performance, no PIPs within the last 3 months)
- Must make current Supervisor/Manager aware of your interest and have their approval PRIOR to applying
Things You Will Be Doing:
- Ensures all returns are processed in a timely manner and as per client requirements.
- Input returns information into the system.
- Client communication via email and reporting.
- Quality control on returns and warranty claims.
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security protocol and standard operating procedures.
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times.
- Performs other duties as requested.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Returns Clerk (Internal) - NRI - Career Page (applytojob.com)
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School