Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Shift Leader with Bowlero Corp.
Can you observe and respond in real time? Are you great at keeping standards high and motivating your team? Do you like being on the floor (and not behind a desk)? Then you might make a great Shift Leader! You’ll run the show and be responsible for all center operations (including cash accountability and key control) in the absence of your General Manager, Assistant General Manager, or Manager. And you’ll do it all while providing a great in-center experience for our guests.
Essential Duties: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as one of our Shift Leaders
keep standards high
- Work directly with the center’s management team to ensure our model of exemplary guest service is being followed 100% of the time. You’ll set the standards (and enforce them)
be a great resource
- Be friendly. Be courteous. Be polite. Be a vision of personalized service to our guests, providing info on our programs, promotions, pricing, and specials
answer the call
- Answer phones in a professional and pleasant manner and be able to take reservations
smooth things over
- Address guest complaints with patience and professionalism
be a great resource
- Assign open lanes and track their availability; prepare for our leagues and make sure they start on time
take care with cash
- Follow cash control procedures (including prep and transport of daily deposits) as well as all opening/closing cash procedures (such as preparing reports for center management)
check your levels
- Unload, stock, and maintain required inventory level
who you are
As a Shift Leader, you’ll guide your team and keep things moving efficiently during your shift, providing the kind of world-class service that our centers are known for. Our Shift Leaders lead by example and embrace opportunities to learn, modeling great service, encouraging team members to excel, and correcting team members—all in an effort to be the best team possible. The environment is fast-paced, but that’s where you thrive—communicating effectively with your teammates and bringing out the best in those around you.
desired skills: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our world-class team
- HS Diploma (Bachelor’s preferred)
- A commitment to great guest service
- Solid communication skills
- Strong team player
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.
SHIFT LEADER in FONTANA, California | Careers at Bowlero Fontana (icims.com)
Job Type : Part-time
Job Function : Customer Service