Duties and Responsibilities
- Kitting – Creates kits in accordance with production work orders.
- Documenting inventory received
- Stock incoming material in a designated location after receiving.
- Other general warehouse duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Strives to reduce all inventory errors.
- Occasional local deliveries may be required.
Skills and Specifications
- Good attendance is required.
- Be able to lift minimum of 40lbs.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have good attitude and work well co-workers.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Location: 10609 Business Drive, CA 92337
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 6 am – 2:30 pm
- Pay Rate: $16.50
To apply send resumes to: email@example.com