Must be available to work 2nd shift (2:00 pm – 10:30 pm)
• Using prepared batch sheets, accurately measure and blend ingredients per processing guidelines to meet finished product specifications.
• Standardize and adjust batches as needed by the addition of water, sweetener, acid, or other ingredients to meet the customer’s specifications.
• Be aware of the time / temperature profiles as they relate to product quality and customer specifications. Understanding the difference between high acid and acidified juice processing requirements.
• Maintain each pasteurizer chart per SOP. Ensure all markings are made in a legible manner.
• Transport, stage, and handle ingredients in a food grade manner that ensures the absence of contamination or spoilage.
• Responsible for the sanitation and security of the batch tanks, supply line, processing units and ingredient handling equipment and the general sanitation of the and the immediate environmental area.
• Responsible for maintaining the process within the control limits established by specification and for performing TQM that verifies the process is in control.
• Proper storage of all pasteurized and unpasteurized products – including the support of support proper rotation of raw materials in accordance with company policy.
• Accurately weigh and prepare all dry-mix ingredients.
• Accurately complete all necessary paperwork.
Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
Production, hot/cold environment, noisy, safety equipment usage
Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screens including ability to focus and visually monitor multiple quality assurance items on a continuous basis
Requires frequent bending, reaching, use hands, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, handle or feel, regularly throughout the work day. Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds without assistance.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 2+ years experience in blending dry/wet products following detailed recipes
Computer/Software: MSN Office Suite
Other: Good mechanical ability; detail oriented; analytical & problem solving skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. EEO/AA. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Manufacturing