A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Value Added Service (VAS) Lead, you will play an important part in leading the VAS team by organizing and completing all tagging, repackaging and special project duties. You’ll be working with products from awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle.
What Does Success Look Like in this Role?
As a VAS Lead, engaging interactions with the teams will bring success in this role. A keen eye for attention to detail, strong organization skills, and the ability to motivate and celebrate wins with your team are all an integral part of the role. You will be on the front lines ensuring that the processes are followed as set by compliance standards, and KPIs are also met.
The following schedule is available for this role:
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday, 2PM - 10:30PM
$21.00 per hour
9988 Redwood Ave, Fontana, CA 92336 (LH)
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Experience with a warehouse management system (WMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties, follow through assignments with a minimum of direction, and be extremely detail oriented
- Experience in leading personnel to ensure all assigned activities are performed effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment background & drug tests)
The Must Haves:
- Must make your current Supervisor/Manager aware of your interest and have their approval PRIOR to submitting your application
- Must be in good standing in your current position (i.e., good attendance, performance, no PIPs received within the last 3 months)
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, ok with heights in elevated areas and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
Things You Will be Doing
- Oversee the training and cross-training of team members
- Lead and delegate a variety of VAS tasks while working within SLA and vendor compliance
- Collaborate with the Supervisor by planning labor requirements based on forecast and direction from the Client Services team
- Tagging, repackaging and special projects along with other general warehouse duties
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
VAS Lead (Internal) - NRI - Career Page (applytojob.com)
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School